제1장 일반 요구 사항[편집]
In this Act referred to as:
1. Food is anything that comes from biological sources of agricultural products, agriculture, forestry, fisheries, livestock, water, and water, either treated or untreated designated as a food or beverage for consumption humans, including food additives, food raw materials, and other materials used in the preparation, processing, and / or manufacture of food or drink.
2. Food sovereignty is the right of the state and nation independently determine the policy which guarantees the right of Food to Food for the people and for the people who give the right to determine Food systems in accordance with the potential of local resources.
3. Independence Food is the ability of state and nation in producing Food multiform in the country that can guarantee the fulfillment of the Food fairly arrived at an individual level by utilizing the potential of natural resources, human, social, economic, and local wisdom in dignity.
4. Food Security Food is the fulfillment of conditions for the country up to the individual, which is reflected in the availability of sufficient Food, both in quantity and quality, safe, diverse, nutritious, equitable, and affordable and does not conflict with religion, faith and culture, to can live healthy, active, and productive in a sustainable manner.
5. Food Safety is a condition and effort needed to prevent the Food of the possibility of biological, chemical, and other objects that can disturb, harm, and harm to human health and does not conflict with religion, beliefs, and cultural communities that are safe for consumption.
6. Food Production is an activity or process of producing, preparing, processing, create, preserve, pack, repack, and / or changing the shape of Food.
7. Food availability Food availability is the condition of the domestic production and national food reserves and imports if the two main sources can not meet the needs.
8. National Food Reserves is the inventory of Food in the entire territory of the Republic of Indonesia for human consumption and to face the problem of shortage of Food, supply disruptions and price, as well as emergencies.
9. Backup is a Government Food Food supplies are controlled and managed by the Government.
10. Food Reserves Provincial Government is Food supplies are controlled and managed by the provincial government.
11. Food Reserves District / City Government is Food supplies are controlled and managed by the district / city. Reserves
12. Food supplies Food Village government is controlled and managed by the village government. Reserves
13. Food supplies Food Society is controlled and managed by the community at the merchant level, communities, and households.
14. Implementation of Food is the planning, implementation, and oversight in the provision, affordability, consumption fulfillment of Food and Nutrition and Food security by involving the community coordinated and integrated.
15. Food Staple Food is designated as a main meal daily in accordance with the potential resources and local knowledge.
16. Food Diversification is an effort to increase the availability and consumption of Food is diverse, nutritionally balanced, and based on the potential of local resources.
17. Local Food is a food consumed by the local community in accordance with the potential and local wisdom.
18. Fresh Food is Food that has not undergone processing that can be consumed directly and / or who may become Food processing raw materials.
19. Processed Food is food or beverage processing by means or methods with or without additives.
20. Farmers are Indonesian citizens, either individually or with their families who do farming in the field of Food.
21. Fishermen are Indonesian citizens, either individually or with their families whose livelihood is fishing.
22. pembudi fish resources are Indonesian citizens, either individually or with their families whose livelihood is raising, breeding, and / or keep fish and other aquatic biological resources and harvest their products in a controlled environment.
23. Food Trade is any activity or series of activities to the sale and / or purchase of Food, including an offer to sell Food and other activities relating to the alienation of Food by obtaining payment.
24. Export of Food Food is issuing activities of the customs area of the Republic of Indonesia covering land, waters and air space above it, certain places in the Exclusive Economic Zone and continental shelf.
25. Import of Food Food is an activity in the customs area of the Republic of Indonesia covering land, waters and air space above it, certain places in the Exclusive Economic Zone and continental shelf.
26. Circulation of Food is any activity or series of activities in the framework of the Food distribution to the public, whether traded or not.
27. Food aid is the Staple Food Aid and Other food provided by the Government, Local Government, and / or the community in addressing the issue of Food and Food Crisis, Food increase access for the poor and / or prone to Food and Nutrition, and international cooperation.
28. The problem is the state Food shortages, overages, and / or inability of individuals or households in meeting the needs of Food and Food Safety.
29. Food Crisis Food scarcity is a condition experienced by many people in such areas caused by, among other things, the Food distribution difficulties, the impact of climate change, natural disasters and the environment, and social conflict, including as a result of the war.
30. Food Sanitation is an effort to create and maintain a healthy condition and hygienic Food that is free from the danger of biological, chemical, and other objects.
31. Terms of Sanitation is the hygiene and health standards that must be met to ensure the Food Sanitation.
32. Food irradiation is a treatment method for food, either by using a radioactive substance or an accelerator to prevent decay and damage, freeing the Food of pathogenic microorganisms, and prevent the growth of shoots.
33. Genetically Modified Food is a process which involves the transfer of genes (nature) of a biological kind to other different types of biological or equal to obtain a new type capable of producing Food products that are superior.
34. Genetically Modified Food Products Food that is produced or that use raw materials, Food additives, and / or other materials resulting from the process of genetic engineering.
35. Food Packaging is the material used to contain and / or wrap for food, either in direct contact with the Food and no.
36. Food Quality is a value determined on the basis of safety criteria and content of Food Nutrition.
37. Nutrition is a substance or compound contained in the Food consisting of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, fiber, water, and other components that are beneficial to growth and human health.
38. Every person is an individual or corporation, whether incorporated or unincorporated.
39. Food business communities is Everyone engaged in one or more subsystems Food agribusiness, namely provider of production inputs, process of production, processing, marketing, trading, and support.
40. Central Government, hereinafter referred to as Government, is the President of the Republic of Indonesia that holds sway Government of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia Year 1945.
41. Local Government is the governor, regent or mayor, and the official elements local government.
제2장 PRINCIPLES, OBJECTIVES, AND SCOPE OF THE ARRANGEMENT[편집]
제2조 ~ 제5조
제6조 ~ 제11조
제4장 AVAILABILITY OF FOOD[편집]
제12조 ~ 제45조
제5장 AFFORDABILITY OF FOOD[편집]
제46조 ~ 제58조
제6장 식품과 영양의 소비[편집]
제59조 ~ 제66조
제7장 식품 안전[편집]
제67조 ~ 제95조
제8장 식품의 표시와 광고[편집]
제1절 식품의 표시[편집]
제96조 ~ 제103조
제2절 식품 광고[편집]
(1) 거래가 되는 식품의 모든 광고는 식품에 관한 진실되고 오도하지 않는 정보나 진술을 포함하여야 한다.
(2) 모든 사람은 거래되는 식품광고에서 진실하지 않거나 오도하는 정보나 진술을 포함하여서는 아니된다.
(3) The Government shall regulate, supervise, and perform the necessary actions for ads trafficked Food does not contain information or statements that are false or misleading.
(1) Every person who claimed in advertisements that are halal Food traded in accordance with the requirements shall be liable for the truth.
(2) Every person who claimed in advertisements that the Food traded in compliance with certain claims shall be responsible for the correctness of the claim.
(1) Any person who violates the provisions of Article 104 paragraph (2) and Article 105 are subject to administrative sanctions.
(2) Administrative sanctions as referred to in paragraph (1) in the form of:
b. temporary cessation of activities, production and / or distribution;
c. Food withdrawal from circulation by the manufacturer;
d. compensation; and / ore. license revocation.
(3) Further provisions on the type, the amount of fines, the procedures and mechanisms for the imposition of administrative sanctions as referred to in paragraph (1) and (2) stipulated in Government Regulation.
제104조 및 제105조에 관한 식품 광고에 관한 상세한 규정은 정부 명령에 의하여 규율한다.