사용자:HappyMidnight/카타르 광고제작 및 검열에 관한 2012년 제1호 법률
We, Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar,
After perusal of the Constitution, Law No. (4) of 1980 on the organization and monitoring of placing ads, as amended,
Law No. (17) for the year 2005 on conciliation in the crimes stipulated in the municipal laws,
On the Emiri Decision No. (36) for the year 2009 the organizational structure of the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning,
On the proposal of the Minister of Municipal and Urban Planning,
And the draft law submitted by the Council of Ministers,
After taking the opinion of the Shura Council,
We decided the following law:
In applying the provisions of this Act, the following words and expressions have the meanings set opposite each of them, unless the context otherwise requires
Minister: Minister of Municipality and Urban Planning
Municipal competent: the municipality in which the ad placement or Mbacherth within the geographical borders
광고: all the way to the purpose of informing omnes or class of people from one of the goods or industrial products or commercial appliances or machinery or any activities or commercial, industrial or professional work, whether used in that writing or drawing or picture or sound or light or other means of expression, and whether making the Declaration of wood or metal, paper, cloth, plastic or any other material used for this purpose.
Placing any advertisement or Mbacherth before obtaining a license from the relevant municipality, and the performance of financial insurance and the prescribed fees is prohibited.
Submit a license application to the competent municipality, on the prescribed form for this purpose, accompanied by the scheme includes the specification and content of the ad and materials manufacturing and installation method.
The municipality concerned shall decide on the license application and notify the applicant of its decision in which, within fifteen days from the date of submission, and is considered the expiry of this period without a response to his demand implicit rejection.
And those who refused the appeal to the relevant municipality, within fifteen days from the date of notification of the decision, or from the date of expiry of the time limit to decide on the request without reply.
Competent municipal and decide on the appeal within fifteen days from the date of submission, and is considered the expiry of this period without a response to the grievance implicit rejection to him, and be a decision of the municipality competent to decide on the appeal shall be final.
Required for a license to announce the following
1. The ad language is Arabic, and may be used in any other language beside Arabic language, according to the regulations prescribed by the competent municipal
2. not include a declaration that offend the Muslim religion, or other religions
3. not include the declaration is contrary to public order or morals or customs or traditions or customs, prevailing
4. not be a declaration design, in terms of size, shape, color, similar to the signs and signs and traffic signs, or other official signs
5. not hamper the way the ad traffic or pedestrians functioning, or lead to the withholding or disable the functions of traffic lights, or impede the means of rescue
6. obtain written consent from the property owner, or his representative, if the way the ad will prove the property is owned by the applicant
7. not lead to install a means declaration to inflict any damage to public utilities, or endangering the lives of individuals or property in danger, or interfere with the aesthetic character of the area, or disturb public appearance of the city
8. not violate rises or standards or dimensions determined by the competent municipal
9. not be trademarks, names and data contained advertising violation of law or fact or official data
10. if the ad will prove the drug, it should not constitute a means of advertisement a danger to users of the drug, or cause them harm or worry about their comfort, and should not hinder the way the ad vision or block the ventilation outlets.
License be temporarily announcement, according to each individual case, and at the discretion of the municipality concerned, and ends with the end of the duration, unless it is renewed for one or more periods.
The licensee shall remove the advertisement immediately after it expires, otherwise the competent municipal remove it at his own expense, after five days of being notified of that in writing.
The license to announce personally, and may not be waived to others only after the competent municipal approval.
A person shall not be used for purposes of advertising, amplifiers, only after the license to do so from the municipality concerned, taking into account the times and places and terms specified in the license issued to him in this regard.
The licensee shall conduct all it takes declaration of maintenance work, within the period prescribed by the competent municipal.
If the licensee does not begin maintenance work within seven days from the date of notification in writing, Jazz competent municipal advertising expense Remove.
It prohibited, in any way, tearing up ads or defaced or destroyed.
Prohibits the establishment or to place them suspended or glued or constructed in any way, on the following
1. The role of worship
2. installations and buildings of an archaeological or historical nature and fences surrounding
3. trees and container plants
4. the signs and traffic signals.
Taking into account the provisions of the preceding article, identifies places and means of development and direct advertising decision of the minister.
Taking into account the general terms and conditions contained in this Act, prescribed by the minister types of ads, and extended their licenses, and insurance to be paid for each type of them, and fees that lead them annually, and the conditions to be met in each type.
Are exempt from the insurance requirement and the performance of the duties prescribed, according to the provisions of this Act, the following declarations
1. wares, paintings and means at the commercial, industrial and public places similar or stomach impossible to practice one of the professions
2. declarations established by or undertaken by religious bodies and charities, health, social and cultural institutions, when they are related to its purposes
3. declarations and formulations developed by or undertaken by government agencies at public events, religious and national Kaloaaad sports, cultural and social festivals and other
4. social events Ads
The Minister may, in accordance with the requirements of the public interest, and based on the relevant municipality's proposal to exempt other types of non-commercial advertising.
Municipal competent remove an ad violates the license conditions, the licensee shall bear the expenses of removal, and may not claim any compensation for what had caused the announcement of damage or damage as a result of such removal.
Article 16 (amended by the Council of Ministers Resolution 16/2013)
Taking into account the general terms and conditions set forth in Article (5) of the Act, and an exception to the powers prescribed competent for the municipality in this regard, it holds the following agencies regulate advertising, and issuing their own licenses, and determine the conditions of granting and renewal, and stop, cancellation and supervision and control:
1. General Civil Aviation Authority, for the ads that are placed or proceed at airports or their facilities.
2. 청각 또는 시각 미디어를 통한 광고에 있어서는 카타르 미디어 위원회( Qatar Foundation for Media)
3. Qatar Olympic Committee, for the ads that are placed or initiate stadiums and other sports facilities.
4. Qatar Ports Management, for ads that are placed or proceed ports, sidewalks or any of its facilities.
5. Qatar of postal services, for ads that are placed or proceed at its facilities or be placed on the mailing publications.
6. entities based management investment areas to be determined by the conditions and procedures for acquisitions where the decision of the Cabinet, for the ads that are placed or proceed to those areas.
QTA, for ads that are placed or proceed with the hotel and tourism facilities and exhibitions halls and facilities for each of them.
And may, by decision of the Council of Ministers, as well as others, to those set forth in this Article.
Without prejudice to any more severe penalty stipulated by another law, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding twenty thousand riyals, who violates any of the provisions of articles (2), (7), (8), (10), (11) of the Act.
The court may control, as well as the death penalty, remove the advertisement stated something to the original state at the expense of the convict, and you get the administrative expenses road.
There are various punishment multiple offenses, even if signed by the same person.
Competent Magistrate for the municipality in the crimes stipulated in this Law, according to the provisions of Law No. (17) for the year 2005 referred to.
The employees of the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning, who issued Btakoelhm recipe judicial officer, the decision of the Attorney General's agreement with the Minister, control and prove crimes committed in violation of the provisions of this law and implementing decisions.
Licensees or directly put ads into force of this law at the time, adjust their situation in accordance with its terms, within sixty days from the date of its.
The Minister may extend the deadline set forth in the preceding paragraph, for a period or other similar periods.
The Minister shall issue the necessary decisions to implement the provisions of this law, and until the issuance of these decisions continue to work with regulations and decisions currently in place, that does not conflict with its provisions.
Provisions of this Act shall not apply to ads that are in the newspapers.
Law No. (4) of 1980, referred to as Any provision contrary to the provisions of this law.
All competent authorities, each within its jurisdiction, shall implement this law. And published in the Official Gazette.